1.50 Ct Round Cut Diamond Cluster 14k Yellow Gold Plate Mens Ring....Size 10.5
|Style||Band... Read More|
|Total Carat Weight (TCW)||1.50 Ct( Approx. )|
|Main Stone||Simulated Diamond|
|Main Stone Color||White|
|Main Stone Shape||Round|
|Main Stone Treatment||Lab-Created Stone|
|Dimensions||Across The Top 19mm x 17mm|
|Setting Type||Prong - Setting|
|Metal Finish||14K Yellow Gold Plate|
What are Simulated Diamonds?
- As you must be wondering what are Simulated Diamonds and why you should buy them instead of Real Diamonds.
- Here is a quick comparison and a few facts about Simulated Diamonds.
Simulated Diamond's are bright white man made diamonds with more sparkle than natural diamonds.
- They are bright and sparkly and display more fire than the best grade of diamonds as shown in the table below. The only small drawback is that it is not as hard as natural diamond.
- Simulated diamonds have more fire than diamonds at .065 dispersion compared to diamonds at .044
- Their cut is so accurate a star is visible through the top of the crown with a diamond scope.
- They are amazingly white, bright and sparkly compared to most of the diamonds in the market.
- Simulated Diamonds will last for a lifetime and they are popularly recognized in the diamond trade as High End Simulated or Man Made Diamonds.
- They last forever just like real diamonds.
Dispersion or "Fire"
more than diamond